Hello and welcome to Path to Purple!
For the very first blog post, it is apparently customary to somehow get the readers to learn more about me. I guess the ABOUT ME page is not enough information. Therefore, for the very first blog post, I will be telling you 10 Random Facts you may not know about me.
- I am left-handed. This is a very common fact I like to say whenever I am part of an ice-breaker.
- I am the oldest child in my family. Basically, I am the “Chi Hai” of my younger sister and younger brother.
- I joined TNTT when I was 8 years old as a 3rd grader. Somehow, I’ve stayed in TNTT ever since!
- I love food. Some of my favorite foods are sushi, ice-cream, cơm tấm thịt nướng, and cheeseburgers. Okay, honestly, the list can go on.
- I am a scaredy-cat. I cannot watch horror movies because if I do, I would not be able to go to sleep at night.
- My unofficial English name is Theresa. When I was younger, I would ask my mom why didn’t I have an English name and asked her to give me an unofficial one. She told me it would be my saint name.
- In the 5th grade, I taught myself how to use Adobe Photoshop. I learned how to graphic design and ran an anime graphics website with my sister from 2005 until around junior year of high school when we became busy with AP classes.
- I love nature and being outside in the woods. There is some kind of peaceful feeling when trees surround me and hear the wind brush against the leaves.
- In high school, I competed in the Track & Field as well as the Girls Tennis team. In the spring, I ran sprints and hurdles for Track & Field. In the fall, I played Doubles #1 as the main net player.
- I was an active lion dancer in a professional lion dance team for 7 years. Lion dancing has been a big part of my life while I was in school. It gave me the opportunity to embrace my culture as well as learn more about life in general.
And there you have it! Ten random facts about me!
Did you already know some of these facts before reading this list? Which ones did you not know? Let me know by commenting down below!